Saturday 25 October 2014

Very Good Girls (2013) - Review

I have literally just turned this film off and I am so pleasantly surprised! I read what it was about on imdb, and unfortunately in my opinion the description doesn't do it justice! This film has so much going for it, and I find it quite unfortunate that it isn't very well known!
The film features Dakota Fanning, Elizabeth Olsen and Boyd Holbrook ,the only one who I'd never heard of before however now love! The two girls, Gerri and Lilly, are the best of friends and then they meet the heart breaker of the film (oh no now I sound 80) David. At first glances it seems as though Lilly and David's relationship could not get any worse however as the film progresses so does their relationship...but is Gerri going to be happy about that? Of course not!


I can definitely say that after watching this film I do not know which character I would rather be and I shall definitely be watching again!!! I would recommend this film if you are up for a nice and easy film to watch, or to cheer yourself up (although it may make you even sadder as you cannot watch this film without wanting to be at least one of the 3 main characters!) 4/5 stars from me!!! 
love toni x

No comments:

Post a Comment