Friday 20 February 2015

Evolution Sheffield

If you're not from Sheffield then you may not have seen an evolution store (maybe you have, I just have no idea where the stores are ooops) but this shop is golden and is unfortunately shutting down forever on the 22nd of March (cries). I thought that because it is such a pretty shop, I'd raise awareness of the loss of such a lovely little decoration/accessory shop (which by the way is 50% off all products). The products I am going to post about are the things I have collected recently.

Clock earrings - 40p!!!!!!!
SO today I visited the store and I can't walk into that shop without buying something, its just so cute. I saw these earrings which was reduced from £6 (i think) to 40p. They remind me a bit of Alice in Wonderland and I just bought them because firtstly they're a massive bargain, and also because I'm so bad with jewellery because I'm too forgetful. Basically I love them already and I could not have walked away from them even if I wanted to.

Flower Photo Frame - £1.50 (I think)
Another thing I recently purchased was this set of three blue picture frames which was £1.50, I think, that I fell in love with when I saw it (especially the price). I have a blue and white themed room so this of course fit in perfectly. I have no idea what pictures I will include but I'm so happy with it, it's so pretty and vintage and I just love decorative things!!!

Happily Ever After (£6.50 I think)
My friend bought me this as a present at full price but there are still quite a few in stock for half price which is another great deal, especially if you're like me and kind of obsessed with fairytales. I think its so cute and vintage looking and I love it, I still have to put it up because I'm the most unorganised person ever. There are such a variety of sayings in this format, at least one that someone will like/want. I adore this and I think it is brilliant.

SO basically if you're reading this, run to the nearest Evolution store and buy as much as you can carry because it is soooo cute and I love it.
  




2 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog www.lifestylefunxion.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete