Sunday 22 February 2015

Eyebrow Routine

As you may have guessed from pictures of me (follow me on Instagram by the way @wooftoni/@toniabud) I'm hardly a genius at makeup, specifically my eyebrows. I am a massive fan of the strong brow look of Ali Michael, Lily Collins and of course the trademark of brows Cara Delevingne's. However unfortunately my brows are so fair because I'm naturally very fair haired, I therefore have to use multiple products in order to shape and colour them in order to even match my hair colour. This post is entirely to inform people on the brow products which are good for dark hair, and please if you're reading this and you can, could you give me any recommendations for a brow gel? All of mine are running out and I just want a brand that is cruelty free rather than the brands I have right now.

The products I have featured are:
Please comment if you have any recommendations for eyebrow gel, and thank you for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so fussy when it comes to eyebrows! I always pay an absolute bomb to get my eyebrows looking good! I not so long ago did a post on HD Brows, if it's not something you've heard of you should definitely give it ago! It's expensive but its worth it xx

    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will read your post on it! Thank you for letting me know, I need mine sorting out desperately! x

      Delete
  2. I really want the Gimme Brow!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    p.s. You could win a dress worth £69 and some surprise goodies in my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is very good, but honestly I preferred the Mac Prolongwear I think because it was a much bigger container, but I'd recommend both! x

      Delete