Thursday 12 February 2015

Writing in a journal.....

For Christmas I recieved a lovely journal from my friend, which I've been secretly wanting for aaaaaaaaages! If you're like me, you'll of tried to write in your diary/journal as frequently as possible but I'm obviously not the most punctual of people (as you may have already guessed with the infrequent blog posts). I try to write i my journal as much as possible but of course things get in the way, and I don't have the most exciting example of a social life to even write about. Even so writing in a journal can be very refreshing, even if its just for planning work! If you don't have one already, I would make a definite investment! 
Mine in particular is pastel and cute and of course Disney!! I am a massive Disney fanatic and I adore stationary anyway, so as you may have guessed I am quite excited by this post!! 
I also think that it is important that we carry on writing manually rather than digitally, specifically in this era!
I hope this post has possibly even made you think about going wild and purchasing a diary/journal and writing and remembering and things....
toni x

2 comments:

  1. I have the 'one line a day diary' and I really like writing in it. It's such a nice way to document your days!
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so terrible at remembering to actually write in it but when I do I love it!

      Delete